Grey Eye is an advanced light UAS that is ideal for providing frontline troops with
increased situational awareness. The system is easy to deploy and is designed for fully
autonomous operations from Launch through Mission Execution and Recovery. The UAS
can be equipped with interchangeable payloads and features like Gyro stabilized
Electro Optic Zoom camera, Gyro stabilized Day/Night camera & Thermal camera,
Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). Grey Eye can be operated in all weather,
day and night operations and capable of rapid deployment.
- Grey Eye is simple, compact lightweight modular with a rugged and proven design.
- The system consists of an Aerial Vehicle with Day and Night payloads, Portable Ground Control Station (PGCS), Compact remote video terminal and launch & recovery system.
- The system come with two UAVs with MPGCS, one RTV(Portable) receivers (video) and adequate spares along with the necessary storage devices.
- Grey Eye has an endurance of 6 hours with maximum payload (13kgs) above sea level with the range more than 20 Kms.
- Fitment, removal and replacement of sensors and modules are simple, quick and easily executable in field conditions.
- In case of emergency/break in communication during the flight, the system will automatically change to programmable 'Return Home' mode.
- Customized power management unit.
Take-off Weight(without payload)
Take off Distance (with Payload)
Pneumatic Launcher (Optional)
Standard Flight Speed
Max Speed (with Payload)
Max Speed (without Payload)
400ft To 8000ft